In today’s increasingly digital world, Canada is one of the most connected countries on Earth. From social media and live video streaming to online banking and Prime Minister selfies, Canadians have grown accustomed to modern forms of communication and are constantly finding new ways to put technology to good use.
At Concentric, our team of public engagement experts has spent the last 10 years looking for ways to improve stakeholder engagement workflows. We believe our conceptual solution is the correct mix of technological innovation and face-to-face engagement experience needed to help build public and political support and ensure regulatory approval of new projects or existing operations viable and sustainable in the modern regulatory environment and social media era.
Concentric’s NextGen Engagement tools embrace both one-to-one and many-to-many user relationships to enable project teams and stakeholders to engage with each other in a secure digital environment. Our solution provides all project stakeholders with secure access to an ‘engagement portal’ where they can do everything from browse fact sheets and submit questions for Subject Matter Experts to attend live webinars and interact with other stakeholders via forums and chat rooms. But most importantly, every action a stakeholder takes in the portal is automatically tracked via unique user IDs. In the portal, every action is recorded, tracked and linked to the other users and content.
Practical use cases include:
- Conducting virtual stakeholder polls to gauge changes in social acceptance levels after opposition news items
- Scheduling live webinars (with archived accessibility) where senior project representatives share updates with stakeholders and answer questions
- Building advocacy by connecting long-time supporters with new stakeholders via video chat or Skype
- Facilitating communication with products and tools tailored to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Saving hundreds of hours on reporting and logging – and regulatory filings – because everything is automatically tracked and reportable
- Knowing exactly how many stakeholders opened the last project email or RSVP’d to an event
- Easily logging offline consultation against set user IDs
- Tracking stakeholder issues and concerns in real time
Learn More About NextGen Engagement